Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Trump supporters don't want to talk about Trump
(05-15-2018, 02:23 PM)Sociopathicsteelerfan Wrote: It's not OK, I just wonder what you think you're accomplishing by wetting your pants every time the man opens his mouth? 

You mean why do we report the latest lie?  Because we hold out hope at least a few Trump fans will open their eyes and ears.

(05-15-2018, 02:23 PM)Sociopathicsteelerfan Wrote: I've said it repeatedly, your type

Classic.  Smirk

(05-15-2018, 02:23 PM)Sociopathicsteelerfan Wrote: requires constant outrage or you lump people in the pro-Trump camp.

You mean actually covering what the POTUS says and does on a daily basis?  Shame on us!  We should wait until he "does something" rather than talk about what he does!  Got it.

(05-15-2018, 02:23 PM)Sociopathicsteelerfan Wrote:   Your brand of "you're either with us or the terrorists" is a large reason Trump won.  I do hope you enjoy the fruits of your labor.

I thought it was because Clinton was a bad candidate?  Weird.

But if you mean scared angry people got more scared and angry when it was rightly pointed out they were supporting an egotistical, lying, snake oil salesman...color me stunned.  Again, not doing it for the diehards that will never admit they are wrong or made a mistake.  Its for those who were on the fence or maybe didn't vote at all.

This whole "ignore them and they'll go away" sounds strange coming from "your type."   Mellow
[Image: giphy.gif]
Your anger and ego will always reveal your true self.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Trump supporters don't want to talk about Trump - GMDino - 05-15-2018, 02:42 PM