Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Violence at Israeli-Gazan Border
(05-15-2018, 11:03 AM)Belsnickel Wrote: Your comparison is flawed. Telling the Palestinians to "go back to Jordan" would be like telling the indigenous people from within the modern U.S. to "go back to Canada or Mexico." You're telling them to go back somewhere that they didn't come from.

If the two-state solution were implemented and negotiated, the Palestinians likely wouldn't end up with terrorist leaders. The reason they put those people in power is because Israel gives them ammunition through their continued settlement building and violence. It is a perpetual cycle of violence from Hamas and IDF violence that gives the terrorists the power they have. If you want to break that cycle then you have to stop giving the terrorists their ammunition for propaganda. The two-state solution was the original plan, if you stick with that plan then you aren't letting them win because it predates them and it removes what they use to gain power.

I used to think the two state solution was best. It’s a naive fantasy. If we want to break the cycle we need cut off all funds to the Palestinians. Why we give them Money is beyond me.

One state under Israeli control where Muslims do quite well btw. They are 18% of the population.

Thank God I am not going to Miami this week, there is always some Palestinian nonsense going on and holding up traffic.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Violence at Israeli-Gazan Border - StLucieBengal - 05-15-2018, 07:18 PM