Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Violence at Israeli-Gazan Border
(05-15-2018, 07:51 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: I understand what it means. You expect me to have sympathy for these people who can’t even do basic things. When you are cut off you surrender and ask to leave. Instead they just dig deeper like a tick.

Sorry I just don’t care what happens to the Palestinians. I know it’s cold and probably heartless but they can fix their situation by just leaving. Israel will let them leave. Jordan and Egypt will take them back. Everyone can go on with their lives. The problem is they try and play this emotional game with people in hopes they garner sympathy. I’m just out of it for them. Sorry. I will review this position when Abbas abs Hana’s are gone.

Jordan and Egypt can't take them back, that's not where they came from. They have been kicked out of their homeland, which was Israel. They were given this land, and now Israel is trying to take that from them as well.
"A great democracy has got to be progressive, or it will soon cease to be either great or a democracy..." - TR

"The test of our progress is not whether we add more to the abundance of those who have much; it is whether we provide enough for those who have too little." - FDR

Messages In This Thread
RE: Violence at Israeli-Gazan Border - Belsnickel - 05-15-2018, 07:54 PM