Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Coffee shop refuses to serve man caught on tape confronting Muslim woman
(05-15-2018, 08:58 PM)bfine32 Wrote: So you know what confrontation occurred before the filming started?

Where did I say she should have left the white guy alone?

From what I saw; it appeared she was being far more disruptive than him. Apparently you see it different or just think she was justified in being disruptive. which once again doesn't change who was being more disruptive in the video.

As I said I have no problem with the coffee shop refusing to serve the white guy, but from what I saw it was not because he was being very disruptive.

Also I disagree with your last sentiment. This place is not unreal;it's just that some of it's participants are most likely so.   

I saw a wannabe alpha tough guy think he was gonna tell a mooslim off and when she was well spoken and challenged him he tried to run a hide by saying:  
Quote:The man dismisses her, saying "I don't have any kind of conversation with idiots." 

But if say so, clearly her standing up for herself and challenging the bigot wannabe tough guy was worse.  ThumbsUp
[Image: giphy.gif]
Your anger and ego will always reveal your true self.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Coffee shop refuses to serve man caught on tape confronting Muslim woman - GMDino - 05-15-2018, 09:06 PM