Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Violence at Israeli-Gazan Border
(05-15-2018, 08:04 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: I am in favor of cutting all aid.  Netanyahu has been on record wanting to be released of this as well.  They are forced to buy a lot from y=us as part of that deal which hurts them.  

Cut all aid then let them fight it out.  Winner takes all.

(05-15-2018, 08:26 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: He has said it on hannity.  I don’t have time to hunt it down.  Feel free.  
Israeli military companies who make their planes suffer because of the aid.  It all needs to be spent on buying from American companies despite the Israeli aircraft being better.  

Had we been working on a positive relationship with Russia they wouldn’t be an issue.  Instead dems do everything possible to antagonize the Russians to hurt the country.  

This is also another reason the Saudi/israel/etc coalition is I,portent moving forward.  It’s time to be hopeful.

(05-15-2018, 08:44 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: Look around election time.  3rd gop debate.  We all know You did one search and didn’t go to page two.   The search is packed with pulling Palestinian aid recently.

(05-15-2018, 11:21 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: Clip from 1996

(05-15-2018, 11:35 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: There is a hannity too.  Just don’t have the ability to spend the time to find it.   I saw it in a pro Palestinian Facebook group.

Congress will always give them money.  They are forced to spend it all on US companies.  It really hurts their economy.

(05-15-2018, 11:41 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: Sorry Dino some of us work.  We aren’t all able to search the web for memes and start one anti trump thread after another.  

I said Netanyahu what he said. He has certainly repeated it many times.  If you knew the faces about the strings attached to the Israeli aid you would know it hurts Israeli interests and actually holds them back.

I couldn't create a character like this one.

Just find something from dailywhiner and copy and paste instead.
[Image: giphy.gif]
Your anger and ego will always reveal your true self.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Violence at Israeli-Gazan Border - GMDino - 05-15-2018, 11:49 PM