Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Coffee shop refuses to serve man caught on tape confronting Muslim woman
(05-16-2018, 08:46 AM)fredtoast Wrote: Because "disruptive" behavior is "bad" behavior.  You even implied that "disruptive" behavior couild be a reason not to serve a person.  So "more disruptive" obviously means "worse".

There is no dispute that the man started the confrontation with his vile comment.  It amazes me that you would go to the trouble to make a post that attempts to shift the blame to her.  I guess if he had walked in and dropped a snake in the floor the people reacting would be the ones to blame for the "disruption".

You may say it is open and shut as to who started the confrontation; however, I don't have anything more than the video to go on. I suppose you can consider your assumption to be fact. How does that usually work out for you?

Of course being disruptive can be grounds for removal. You do think anyone has every been removed from a facility for being "rightly' disruptive.

And finally, although you enjoy telling me what I say often, I did not say her actions were worse than the man's. Of course he appears to be a hateful bigot, but we cannot always let or bias, emotion cloud what is actually happening.  
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Messages In This Thread
RE: Coffee shop refuses to serve man caught on tape confronting Muslim woman - bfine32 - 05-16-2018, 04:40 PM