Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
North Korea threatens to withdraw from summit with Trump
(05-16-2018, 04:55 PM)Belsnickel Wrote: We don't know. There are too many variables to make a good estimate.

I'll ask one question to you:

Which is more relevant to a discussion of popular opinion, the popular vote total or the Electoral College results?

(05-16-2018, 05:02 PM)fredtoast Wrote: In the real world we give no merit to the electoral college when talking about public opinion.  Instead we only use it for Presidential elections.

Why not step out of the right-wing echo chamber and into our real world for a while.

Neither is relevant when talking about public opinion as that is not the purpose of the Presidential Election. I've already provided a personal example of how the numbers would have been different and who knows how many people in states that were not in question would have actually voted if they thought it mattered.

I have not heard this Point of View mentioned in any "echo chamber", but it does appear I am seeing one here. But, yeah let me step out into the real world and you guys keep bringing up moot points.
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Messages In This Thread
RE: North Korea threatens to withdraw from summit with Trump - bfine32 - 05-16-2018, 05:12 PM