Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Coffee shop refuses to serve man caught on tape confronting Muslim woman
(05-16-2018, 06:17 PM)bfine32 Wrote: I have no idea how many more times I can type it before it is read: Where have I stated there is no proof that the guy did something wrong. Nor do I have any idea how many times I have to type what I saw.

I saw a man who appears to be a hateful bigot trying to disengage from a verbal altercation and the other party trying to continue the verbal altercation. 

Who (besides apparently you in this forum) knows what he or she said before the video?

Meh, that guy doesn't seem like the type who has to have his arm twisted in order to state his beliefs.  I wasn't there though, so for all I know she started it...though, the subject of their conversation seems to center on him not liking/trusting people of her type, so I'd say the odds are that he started it via some comment.

Again though, doesn't this go back to the whole "you're asking for it, when you dress like that" argument?  When you dress in a manner which makes it clear that you aren't of the majority, you can expect to get targeted.  Wow, it's like high school all over again.  Wear that spiked collar and the jocks are going to fall over themselves to hassle you.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Messages In This Thread
RE: Coffee shop refuses to serve man caught on tape confronting Muslim woman - Nately120 - 05-16-2018, 06:39 PM