Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Coffee shop refuses to serve man caught on tape confronting Muslim woman
(05-16-2018, 06:39 PM)Nately120 Wrote: Meh, that guy doesn't seem like the type who has to have his arm twisted in order to state his beliefs.  I wasn't there though, so for all I know she started it...though, the subject of their conversation seems to center on him not liking/trusting people of her type, so I'd say the odds are that he started it via some comment.

Again though, doesn't this go back to the whole "you're asking for it, when you dress like that" argument?  When you dress in a manner which makes it clear that you aren't of the majority, you can expect to get targeted.  Wow, it's like high school all over again. Wear that spiked collar and the jocks are going to fall over themselves to hassle you.

Well that's a definite "asked for it".   And when you show up at the Bengals Board Bash wearing one, it's going to be like high school all over again.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Messages In This Thread
RE: Coffee shop refuses to serve man caught on tape confronting Muslim woman - michaelsean - 05-17-2018, 09:04 AM