Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Coffee shop refuses to serve man caught on tape confronting Muslim woman
(05-17-2018, 09:04 AM)michaelsean Wrote: Well that's a definite "asked for it".   And when you show up at the Bengals Board Bash wearing one, it's going to be like high school all over again.

Yep, thems the breaks.  It just takes a certain type of person to be able to tolerate someone wearing/doing something that upsets him...god help us, we just don't seem to have that strength of character within our society.  We're a bunch of snowflakes, I tells ya.

Anyways, businesses are private property and can incorporate a "no facial coverings" policy if they wish.  I worked for a sports team and we didn't let in patrons with masks for obvious safety reasons.  When women in burkas start using their religious freedom as a means to facilitate armed robbery then we might have a case against it.  

At any rate, this intolerance for the beliefs/clothing/lifestyles of others and an insistence to find ways to quash it in the name of safety is just the latest sign that Americans really aren't as into the concept of freedom as they think. Some folks have a mindset that they LOVE freedom! Yay USA freedom is awesome USA! However, we must promote MY freedoms and ban the freedoms with which I don't agree in the name of safety and the good of us all. See, I still love freedom...but your freedoms are bad things, so I'm not a hypocrite. "murica!
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Messages In This Thread
RE: Coffee shop refuses to serve man caught on tape confronting Muslim woman - Nately120 - 05-17-2018, 10:07 AM