Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Violence at Israeli-Gazan Border
(05-17-2018, 10:45 AM)Sociopathicsteelerfan Wrote: But it does directly matter as the discussion is on the violence taking pace between Israel and Hamas.  When you intimate, as you clearly did, that Israel is untrustworthy and prone to subterfuge you, by direct implication, cast doubt on their version of events on the Gaza border.  So, when I ask if you find them less credible than a known terrorist organization I am speaking directly to the topic at hand.  Thus, I will reiterate, do you find Hamas to be a more credible source of information than the state of Israel?

Why so formal?  I thought we were friends. Sad

However "thus I will answer": I do not find either to be a " more credible source".  I have more examples of Israel lying to the US to get their money and dirty work done which is what is being discussed in this thread about Israel. 

I'll add that a man (who claims to be much smarter and popular than me...and that may be true) once said that we can not "implicate" that someone supports something simply because they do not verbally (written in this case) oppose it while discussing opposing something else. 
[Image: giphy.gif]
Your anger and ego will always reveal your true self.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Violence at Israeli-Gazan Border - GMDino - 05-17-2018, 10:50 AM