Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Violence at Israeli-Gazan Border
(05-17-2018, 10:50 AM)GMDino Wrote: However "thus I will answer": I do not find either to be a " more credible source".  I have more examples of Israel lying to the US to get their money and dirty work done which is what is being discussed in this thread about Israel.

Actually, the thread is about the violence on the Israel/Gaza border.  I will refer you to the thread title for further confirmation.  This being the case the thread is as much about Hamas as it is about Israel, as they are currently responsible for the violence that this thread is directly addressing.  In any event, you just stated that a known terrorist organization, one that uses women and children as human shields, is as credible as the only democracy in the region.  Thus, I believe we can safely consign your opinion to that of radical irrelevancy.   

Quote:I'll add that a man (who claims to be much smarter and popular than me...and that may be true) once said that we can not "implicate" that someone supports something simply because they do not verbally (written in this case) oppose it while discussing opposing something else. 

Very true.  Unfortunately for you, you just directly stated your opinion on this matter, so nothing need be inferred by your silence. 

Messages In This Thread
RE: Violence at Israeli-Gazan Border - Sociopathicsteelerfan - 05-17-2018, 10:55 AM