Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Violence at Israeli-Gazan Border
(05-17-2018, 11:00 AM)GMDino Wrote: Aye. People protesting (even throwing rocks) are just asking for snipers to kill 100 or so of them. And to EXPECT tear gas on a camp hundreds of yards away with women and children in it.

Dam you Hammas for forcing Israel to shoot you in a barrel! Mellow   

Well I'm not afraid to state my opinion rather than try to word-salad them so I can never ever be said to have said something wrong. Criticizing one thing doesn't mean you are critical of another...even as they oppose each other (Israel/Hamas).

One could be critical of the radical acts of BLM against the police and be critical of dirty police officers.

That's why I'm not popular with people or a certain "type" or "ilk"...I tend be fairly critical and people don't want what THEY support to be criticized.

That’s not even close to what happened. Even Hamas has said that didn’t happen. Hate Israel all you wish, but at least attempt to be honest on this topic. You jumped the anti Israel gun along with the rest of the western media who wish to shame anyone who supports Israel. Unfortunately for you Hamas is readily admitting what they are doing. Israel didn’t pay Palestinians to attend the riot. Israel didn’t tell children to rush the wall ahead of the Hamas soldiers.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Violence at Israeli-Gazan Border - StLucieBengal - 05-17-2018, 11:16 AM