Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Violence at Israeli-Gazan Border
(05-17-2018, 11:00 AM)GMDino Wrote: Aye.  People protesting (even throwing rocks) are just asking for snipers to kill 100 or so of them.  And to EXPECT tear gas on a camp hundreds of yards away with women and children in it.

Dam you Hammas for forcing Israel to shoot you in a barrel!  Mellow 

I believe the people who were shot were trying to breach the border.  If you believe the Israeli's over a terrorist organization that is.  As to the camp of women and children, one would again have to take the word of a terrorist organization over Israel.  It also begs the question, why would anyone bring women and children to a protest that is planned to be violent?  Would you bring your wife or child to an event you knew was going to be violent?

Quote:Well I'm not afraid to state my opinion rather than try to word-salad them so I can never ever be said to have said something wrong.  Criticizing one thing doesn't mean you are critical of another...even as they oppose each other (Israel/Hamas).

You mean stating your opinion like when you're asked if you believe Bill Clinton's accusers?  Yes, you are quite brave when it comes to stating your opinion and answering direct questions.

Quote:One could be critical of the radical acts of BLM against the police and be critical of dirty police officers.

Most definitely.  It's when you make remarks to the extent that we know suspects cooperated because they weren't beaten or killed that your mask slips a bit.  Or a lot I should say.

Quote:That's why I'm not popular with people or a certain "type" or "ilk"...I tend be fairly critical and people don't want what THEY support to be criticized.

No, you're not popular outside your little group because you are deliberately untruthful and frequently dodge direct questions.  You've also taken up your buddy Fred's penchant for deliberately twisting the words of others.  You go on thinking of yourself as a crusader for truth though, you clearly need it.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Violence at Israeli-Gazan Border - Sociopathicsteelerfan - 05-17-2018, 11:23 AM