Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Coffee shop refuses to serve man caught on tape confronting Muslim woman
(05-17-2018, 03:01 PM)RICHMONDBENGAL_07 Wrote: And I'm sure that exceptions are made for places in which ID needs to be verified.  However in general it is not against the law.  Something makes me think that you already knew that though.  :andy:  I work in an area with a very high immigration population.  specifically a lot of Indians and Middle easterners and Hispanics and I see a lot of veils and nobody stops them, not staff wise anyway. I'm pretty sure they are not being stopped else where in the general public except in the places you and I agreed on above.

This is a massive security issue. There is a reason they put your photo on your official identification. I am not sure where you are but I am sure there a lot of places who aren’t serious about security. By not questioning this ninja costume, which btw Muslims didn’t always wear, you open yourself up to issues. Several countries have banned them over this very fact. I deal with these people often and it’s always a charade to verify identity.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Coffee shop refuses to serve man caught on tape confronting Muslim woman - StLucieBengal - 05-17-2018, 05:22 PM