Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Coffee shop refuses to serve man caught on tape confronting Muslim woman
(05-17-2018, 05:22 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: This is a massive security issue.  There is a reason they put your photo on your official identification.  I am not sure where you are but I am sure there a lot of places who aren’t serious about security.   By not questioning this ninja costume, which btw Muslims didn’t always wear,  you open yourself up to issues.   Several countries have banned them over this very fact.   I deal with these people often and it’s always a charade to verify identity.

No it's really not.  When ID needs to be verified I've not heard of it being an issue. Cop pulls you over and needs to confirm your ID they comply.  But if you're just grocery shopping it's not a "massive security issue."  And the countries that have banned them, did so more for xenophobic reasons under the veil (pun intended) of security reasons.

Btw I love how you can't help but feel that you're expert and know how long Muslims have been wearing "ninja costumes".

Messages In This Thread
RE: Coffee shop refuses to serve man caught on tape confronting Muslim woman - RICHMONDBENGAL_07 - 05-17-2018, 06:57 PM