Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Coffee shop refuses to serve man caught on tape confronting Muslim woman
(05-17-2018, 08:17 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: I don’t respect any group who treats women with such distaste.  It’s sickening.  I have a hard core Muslim who I do a lot of business with but they know not to come into my office pulling their crap.   His wife goes full ninja usually, but never in my office, she just wears that scarf.  Which is appropriate.  And it’s the appropriate western version of them staying within their religion.  

Banning it doesn’t make you xenophobic,  it just means you are pushing  people to assimilate into western culture.  

It is possible to respect someone’s religion while expecting them to adverse to our cultural norms.  They came here to adjust to us,  not for us to adjust to them.  If we went to a Muslim country then our women would be covered up ninja style walking 5 feet behind us.

I'm sure they feel all kinds of respect from you when you ask them not to go "full ninja" on you!!!!

Messages In This Thread
RE: Coffee shop refuses to serve man caught on tape confronting Muslim woman - RICHMONDBENGAL_07 - 05-18-2018, 02:09 AM