Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Coffee shop refuses to serve man caught on tape confronting Muslim woman
(05-18-2018, 10:30 AM)Nately120 Wrote: Meh, cultural norms change so if the majority of our culture doesn't go ape when they see a woman in a ninja costume I fully expect you to fall in line and let it go...right?  Anyways, it's your office so you are free to dictate the rules but I'm not sure how proud I'd be if people had to pretend to be something they aren't in order to keep me from getting upset.  You know they are still Muslim, right?  What's that Fleetwood Mac song?  Tell me lies, tell me sweet little lies!  

If you did business with a Steeler fan would you make him put on a Burfict jersey and talk about what a stinky rapist Pig Ben is before you could get down to business?  Anyways, the fact that you refer to a business associate's culture/customs/region as "pulling their crap" had me laughing, I'll admit.  The USA has been ground zero for people coming here and "pulling their crap" for generations.  Damn we suck.

Lucy will take their money...just not treat them as equals.

He's triggered by people who are different and in his safe place at work he can make them "assimilate" to what he thinks is "normal".

Ain't America grand?
[Image: giphy.gif]
Your anger and ego will always reveal your true self.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Coffee shop refuses to serve man caught on tape confronting Muslim woman - GMDino - 05-18-2018, 10:54 AM