Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Man's right to bigotry violated
(05-18-2018, 11:13 AM)SunsetBengal Wrote: I don't know for sure, but the guy's last name sounds Jewish to me.  I would think that he knows a thing or two about persecution, bigotry and bias.

Something tells me that there is more to this than just a simple racist outburst.  I guess we'll just have to let it unfold to find out.

I think I told the story on this board, but it may have been an older version of the board:

I locked my keys in my car while on a sales call.

The customer wouldn't let me call AAA because he "had a guy" who was the best at getting in to locked cars working for him.

The guy failed.

So while I was asking to use the phone a black guy said he would do it for me.  He was there to get work done on his car and him and buddy were so stereotypical looking and sounding I had laughed earlier listening to them.

He failed too.

As we were walking back so I could FINALLY just call AAA he looked at me and said: "You know, I hate to say it, but if we had a mexican here he'd probably be able to do it."  Smirk

My point is I don't think his name would preclude him from being bigoted against someone else's race.
[Image: giphy.gif]
Your anger and ego will always reveal your true self.

Messages In This Thread
Man's right to bigotry violated - Dill - 05-18-2018, 01:12 AM
RE: Man's right to bigotry violated - Dill - 05-18-2018, 05:18 PM
RE: Man's right to bigotry violated - GMDino - 05-18-2018, 11:30 AM
RE: Man's right to bigotry violated - Dill - 05-18-2018, 05:15 PM
RE: Man's right to bigotry violated - Dill - 05-18-2018, 09:06 PM