Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Coffee shop refuses to serve man caught on tape confronting Muslim woman
(05-18-2018, 12:57 PM)RICHMONDBENGAL_07 Wrote: You got a hard on just typing that didn't you?!  Ninja

He must treat women in a manner that is more liberal than what is the norm in the barbaric Middle East BUT not as liberal as is the norm in a civilized country, like say....the USA. 

Ida know, Lucie. You talk about the importance of assimilating to cultural norms but at the same time you proudly express how you go against the grain of what you see as a dangerously liberal modern America. Personally, I don't see why people can't just live by their own standards without feeling the need to justify their beliefs/actions as essential to the betterment and survival of our society. Perhaps that is why my stances are accused of lacking punch or conviction; I don't attribute my manner of living to the will of a higher power or with the threat of societal collapse, but rather how I choose to live.

Anywho, back to whatever this thread is about.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Messages In This Thread
RE: Coffee shop refuses to serve man caught on tape confronting Muslim woman - Nately120 - 05-18-2018, 02:00 PM