Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
US internment camps for children
(05-18-2018, 05:00 PM)fredtoast Wrote: You missed my point.

Instead of putting people in jail for illegal border crossings at a huge cost to American taxpayers why not just send them back to Mexico?

Lots of people are able to "survive" in Mexico.  It is an absolute lie to claim that every person crossing the border was unable to survive in Mexico.  In fact from what I have seen Mexican immigrants work harder than most Americans.

How can they all be too lazy to work and still take so many jobs away from Americans.  Your Xenophobia has overtaken you ability to think logically.

Well, I didn't say "survive", I think I said provide a suitable living.  Once again, stop putting words into people's mouths.

You missed your own best possible point by not mentioning that the drug cartels are making life impossible for most non-criminal types to have any peace of mind, and live any productive life with any feelings of security.  The cartels are killing anyone that stands in their way (pretty much anyone that isn't one of them or a customer of theirs) including politicians that represent any sort of opposition to them.

I can clearly see why the good, hard working citizens of Mexico would want to seek refuge in the US.  However, a significant portion of those refugees are cartel gang members posing as refugees.  That is likely why I support vetting and internment.  (No, I really don't like to see families separated)
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23

Messages In This Thread
US internment camps for children - Griever - 05-16-2018, 02:35 PM
RE: US internment camps for children - SunsetBengal - 05-18-2018, 05:15 PM