Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Violence at Israeli-Gazan Border
(05-18-2018, 10:13 AM)StLucieBengal Wrote: Race or religion?  Lol.

Now Lucy, so far you have been good about responding to questions with real answers. 

We have covered a bit of this ground before, and I must say I do not see a clear definition of terrorism in your use of the term, since you apply it so one-sidedly.  It's ok for Israel to have terrorists leaders and corruption at the highest levels, but it makes Palestinians "animals."

It's ok when Israelis take Palestinian land but totally unfair if they defend their homes--because Israelis will manage the land better.

Guy down the road from me lives in a run down property. If I go there with a gun and drive him and his family out of that property, US law will not side with me on grounds that "Dill will get the property back in shape so its better he has it."  But that seems your criterion for dismissing ethnic cleansing--land is just better off under Israeli control.

So that is why I ask about your definition of terrorism. Is it one which could operate independently of racial, religious or ethnic predetermination?
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Messages In This Thread
RE: Violence at Israeli-Gazan Border - Dill - 05-18-2018, 05:28 PM