Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Violence at Israeli-Gazan Border
(05-18-2018, 07:48 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: This is directly from friends of ours, who live in Israel, she is a childhood friend of my wife’s.  

So according to your article... for 4 and a half hours on the intermediate days of a holiday th jews are only allowed to pray at their most holy location.  

This is basically what I stated. 

Basically what you stated is this:

(05-15-2018, 10:45 AM)StLucieBengal Wrote: Israeli controlled areas allow other religions to be practiced at holy sites.   Muslim controlled areas do not allow other religions to be practiced at holy sites.

You stated "MUSLIMS" do not allow other religions to be practiced.

But The Temple Mount is controlled by Israel. They are the ones who control who worships there. Not "Muslims."

So far as I know, Muslims don't restrict any religious worship in their districts. E.g. Christians worship freely in many churches, and many Palestinian "terrorists" are Christian.

Therefore, what you stated was false on two counts. And you further blame Muslims for "not allowing other religions to be practiced" in territories Israelis control when it's the Israelis who regulate worship there. 

The only "control" in Muslim areas that I am aware of is that Israeli citizens are forbidden, by mutual agreement, from visiting  some areas controlled by the Palestinian Authority.  Check out this sign at the entrance to Area A around Bethlehem. So probably a Jew could not worship in a Christian church there--but by Israeli, not Palestinian law.

[Image: noentry.JPG]
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Messages In This Thread
RE: Violence at Israeli-Gazan Border - Dill - 05-18-2018, 09:35 PM