Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Violence at Israeli-Gazan Border
(05-18-2018, 07:43 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: Israel is not a terrorist nation.  They are not trying to wipe anyone from the planet.   If they were we would have been done with this Palestinian nonsense years ago.    The Palestinians however want a genocide.   Israel is a normal Nation who has used its resources to develop and grow a defense system.   Palestinians have wasted their money on enriching their leaders and their families.    

I don’t care about their religion or race.   If the poor Palestinians wanted peace they would have it today.    Instead they want to keep pushing until they just kill all the Jews.     They arE by definition terrorists.  Which is why I am beyond caring about Palestinians.   I wish Israel would wipe them out and put them on the run.  The problem is Israel doesn’t want to be forced dealing with the people in There who just love living in shanty towns.

What "normal" nation holds millions prisoner while it systematically strips them of their land?

The last model for that normality was South Africa. 

I don't think Palestinians willingly gave up their farms and homes to live in shanty towns. They had to be driven into those towns military force in a campaign of ethnic cleansing.

But I don't want to stray from my question. What makes a Palestinian a "terrorist" for defending his home while the Israeli soldiers who bulldoze it are doing what "normal" nations do?  

Your say that Palestinians just are terrorists "by definition"--but what is the definition? You still have not given me that.

Would you be a terrorist if Israelis wanted bulldoze your home and you defended it? Maybe answering that question is the best way to lay groundwork for a definition.  A first step at least.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Messages In This Thread
RE: Violence at Israeli-Gazan Border - Dill - 05-18-2018, 11:17 PM