Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Cousins to start Week #1 for Redskins
(09-02-2015, 09:34 PM)BmorePat87 Wrote: My coworker who is a Skins fan had this perspective: "Is Cousins good? No, but he can be coached into being a real quarterback. RGIII was never going to be a feasible NFL quarterback. He doesn't play the position correctly. That and they are willing to find a replacement for Cousins after one bad season where they didn't do that with RGIII".

He was saying how the o line hates RGIII because he doesn't play in the pocket they create, he runs back 20 yards and scrambles around, which makes their job even more difficult because he isn't doing what the play was designed to do or be where he is suppose to be.

Dude I watched RG3 every Sunday with some friends when I lived in DC, your statement is right on the money. He's an awful QB who makes more dumb decisions than any starter I've ever watched in the NFL (lots of QBs make bad plays but he constantly made dumb decisions). And to top it all off he has an attitude problem to boot. I was arguing with friends for Cousins to start 3 years ago but so many blind Skins fans just knew he was going to be the franchise despite the limited playbook they used with him. He never progressed or learned to play the position like a pro forcing the skins to use a "day one" offense. He's a horrible bust for the redskins and even his biggest fans see that now. 
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Cousins to start Week #1 for Redskins - BayouBengal - 09-04-2015, 05:06 AM