Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Violence at Israeli-Gazan Border
(05-18-2018, 09:35 PM)Dill Wrote: Basically what you stated is this:

You stated "MUSLIMS" do not allow other religions to be practiced.

But The Temple Mount is controlled by Israel. They are the ones who control who worships there. Not "Muslims."

So far as I know, Muslims don't restrict any religious worship in their districts. E.g. Christians worship freely in many churches, and many Palestinian "terrorists" are Christian.

Therefore, what you stated was false on two counts. And you further blame Muslims for "not allowing other religions to be practiced" in territories Israelis control when it's the Israelis who regulate worship there. 

The only "control" in Muslim areas that I am aware of is that Israeli citizens are forbidden, by mutual agreement, from visiting  some areas controlled by the Palestinian Authority.  Check out this sign at the entrance to Area A around Bethlehem. So probably a Jew could not worship in a Christian church there--but by Israeli, not Palestinian law.

[Image: noentry.JPG]

Last I checked the Islamic waqf was indeed Muslims and it’s controlled by Muslims.

Israeli law is also there to prevent israeli’s from going into the slaughterhouse. This just shows how much Israel tries to accommodate the Muslims. If the Islamic waqf alllowed israelis then there would be no Need for Israel to protect Israelis with that policy.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Violence at Israeli-Gazan Border - StLucieBengal - 05-21-2018, 11:07 AM