Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Violence at Israeli-Gazan Border
(05-21-2018, 04:50 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: I called the Palestinians terrorists because they elect terrorists to lead them.  

I do not believe the palestianians are an actual group of people.  Where do you think their origins go back?   The are a made up group to be a pain in  
The side to Israel.   As I said they are located between wakando and Narnia.  

I believe in human rights.  Which is why I think these palestinaians should just be moved out and sent back to Jordan and Egypt.  They have proven they have no ability to take care of themselves and they aren’t interested in any form of peace.  A two stare solution sounds great but you need two groups willing to sign up for that, unfortunately Israel has been on its own   bending over backwards to help the Palestinians towards an end.   Now it’s clear the only solution is a one state, Israel led solution.  Israel is showing they can work with Muslims.

You cannot say you believe in "human rights" and then support Palestinian dispossession--forcibly moving them from their homes, sending them to foreign countries.  

Present day Palestinians trace their ancestry back to ancient times--Philistines, Canaans, Jews, Greeks, Romans and Arabs are all ancestors of present day Palestinians.

How is invading a land and driving people off it "bending over backwards to help the Palestinians"?  How is building settlements on the West Bank seeking peace or "showing they can work with Muslims?" 

You assign Israel a right to take lands from Palestinians and defend it, but the Palestinians cannot defend their land because the elect "terrorists" you say.  They have proven their inability to take care of themselves under occupation, so Israel should get all their land.

You are defending an ethnic state by dismissing the human rights of Palestinians. You make no legal argument at all. You just apply double standards. Terrorism against Palestinians is ok. But not against Israelis.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Messages In This Thread
RE: Violence at Israeli-Gazan Border - Dill - 05-21-2018, 11:41 PM