Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Target removes gender based signage for kids
(09-04-2015, 08:51 AM)djs7685 Wrote: You value life so much that you spend more time on these boards than anybody else? Interesting logic. The guy with the #1 post count on the boards says that he values life more than to click a button that takes 2 seconds to point out other board member's homophobia. I'm actually glad that Pat did that so that I know which people to steer clear from on here since they seem to have mental disorders.

If you want to do something that's actually useful, you should probably learn how to spell and construct sentences. I think that would help you quite substantially.

You constantly say shit like this and then cry when people attack you for it....REALLY?!?

I promise you that on the day of the w :jk: feek that I decide to throw a pink polo on that I don't get the urge to bang a dude and start acting like a woman or a homosexual in general. What in the hell does the color of a shirt have anything to do with being masculine or feminine???

My 8 year old boy plays football among other sports and is probably already more of a man than you'll ever be, yet he has no problem wearing pink, purple, or any other bright colors. He actually says that he loves to wear pink because of the connection it has with supporting people with cancer and because his little sister likes it and he's not afraid to wear it. Guess what? No signs of being gay, what a shocker! He's actually a bit too interested in girls for his age and I'm worried that I'm going to have to give him "the speech" much sooner than I've hoped since he's been born. But hey, keep generalizing and saying overwhelmingly homophobic shit and then act confused when people call you out for it.

Are you done?

Congratulations on getting to have the talk with your son very early. I guess the psychological issues that come with earlier sexual behavior are of little concern to you. I'm also glad to see your son enjoys wearing pink and purple.

As usual you miss what I said completely. Instead you just latch on to a phrase a or two and just run with whatever makes me look however you want me to look.

Congrats on your son. Wish him good health.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Target removes gender based signage for kids - StLucieBengal - 09-04-2015, 09:06 AM