Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Target removes gender based signage for kids
(09-04-2015, 09:06 AM)StLucieBengal Wrote: Are you done?

Congratulations on getting to have the talk with your son very early.   I guess the psychological issues that come with earlier sexual behavior are of little concern to you.    I'm also glad to see your son enjoys wearing pink and purple.

As usual you miss what I said completely.   Instead you just latch on to a phrase a or two and just run with whatever makes me look however you want me to look.  

Congrats on your son.  Wish him good health.

You said that wearing pink is feminine. That makes you an asshole. It also throws you somewhere between a sexist and a homophobe, but we all know you fit into both categories.

I didn't miss anything, you flat out said that " and put men in pink and other bright colors.    Now they prop up the femine man.   It's a mess."

I'm not taking anything out of context and I'm surely not missing anything with your usual tactic of being straight to the point homophobe and then claim you aren't homophobic right afterwards.

I brought up my son as an example, I don't need a psychological evaluation by some nutjob on a message board. I'll be fine with raising him just as I have for the first 8 years. He's not running around trying to molest girls or anything, the situation will be perfectly fine.

I must give you credit. I'm honestly impressed that you constantly say horribly offensive shit and then turn around and act like we're all out of our minds for believing that you're a racist, homophobe, or sexist. I give you props for that, it takes a special person to be able to pull that off as flawlessly as you do on a daily basis.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Target removes gender based signage for kids - djs7685 - 09-04-2015, 09:16 AM