Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Target removes gender based signage for kids
(09-04-2015, 09:28 AM)StLucieBengal Wrote: Where did I say your son was doing anything of that nature?   Please... i will be the last person insulting anyone's kids    If you want your kids insilted there are a few of those types here..   Some even offer to sex em up.  

So popular culture hasn't moved the ideal of a desireable man from a strong athletic type to a metro sexual pretty boy type?

No. You just spend your time labeling shit the way you want so you can complain about it.

15 years ago, if I wanted to have my hair done a certain way because I thought it looked cool and I put on a pink shirt, not much came of it. Now, if I had a modern hair style and wore a pink shirt, I'd have a bunch of people like you claiming that I'm "feminine" or "metrosexual".

It's weird because the gay community feels more comfortable coming out nowadays when it's deemed "more acceptable", yet at the same time, now there seem to be MANY more extremists on the other side of the fence as well ready to verbally abuse (like you do), threaten, and even harm people for not being heterosexual. It's a really strange world we're living in right now.

It's stupid, it's generalizing, and it's being flat out homophobic and sexist whether you will admit it or not.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Target removes gender based signage for kids - djs7685 - 09-04-2015, 09:34 AM