Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Your biggest issue with the Trump administration
(05-22-2018, 02:59 PM)PhilHos Wrote: My biggest issue with Trump is his tweeting. How someone hasn't convinced him to just stop altogether (or let someone more articulate tweet in his stead) is somewhat amazing? (I mean, I think I get why - Trump's ego - but still, you'd think SOMEONE woul dhave found a way to get through to th eDon).

My only issue, and the wall not being done yet.

(05-22-2018, 03:58 PM)GMDino Wrote: That's a separate problem...he doesn't seem to listen.  Even to people he trusts.

well according to you, half are incompetent and the other half hasn't been filled yet.

(05-22-2018, 03:59 PM)PhilHos Wrote: Is it that? Or is it that he surrounds himself with "Yes" men and people who refuse to give Donald the cold, hard truth and instead just tell him what he wants to hear? Not that either situation is preferrable.

it's possible, but highly unlikely. Advice is just that, advice.

(05-22-2018, 04:57 PM)fredtoast Wrote: Most of his hard core base love his tweets.

Everything in the media is just "fake news" to them.  So it is impossible for Trump to stop tweeting because according to him that is the only way to get the truth out there.

I have heard people joke about it, but I honestly believe "confeve" was the result of some one ripping his phone out of his hand trying to stop him from tweeting. 

Not all of them.

Well "Fake news" does it self in when they post half truths and get busted with the full videos, or the MS-13 crap. It just feeds upon itself.

"confeve" is hilarious.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Messages In This Thread
RE: Your biggest issue with the Trump administration - Mike M (the other one) - 05-22-2018, 05:16 PM