Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
NRA president Oliver North decries 'culture of violence' but worked on 'Call of Duty
(05-22-2018, 04:40 PM)GMDino Wrote: No.  Is 17 still a kid?

Did a 5 year old shoot up a school? No.
Based on this, then, we can see that GMDino beleives that playing a video game has the same effect on a 17-year-old as it would on a 5-year-old.
17 is NOT still a kid. According to multiple organiztions, 17 is old enough to play certain video games and watch certain movies. They are considered by everyone but you to be a different breed apart of "kids". Plus, in one year, they will officially be considered an adult. No, 17 is NOT a kid and things like movies and video games and TV will have a different effect on a 17 year old than it will on a 15 or 13 or 10 or 7 or 5 year old or any other younger-than-17 year old, generally speaking.
(05-22-2018, 04:40 PM)GMDino Wrote: The title of the OP doesn't say he "blamed video games".

He did not specifically say video games.  He blamed a "culture of violence".  Video games like the one he promoted are part of the culture. 
According to YOU.
(05-22-2018, 04:40 PM)GMDino Wrote: I can't make it clearer, and frankly I don't know why I tried again.

I'm so sorry I tried to have a discussion with you. I guess you want to be more like Trump: surrounded only by people who agree with you.
[Image: giphy.gif]

Messages In This Thread
RE: NRA president Oliver North decries 'culture of violence' but worked on 'Call of Duty - PhilHos - 05-22-2018, 05:34 PM