Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Constitutional Crisis is Here!
(05-22-2018, 06:32 PM)SunsetBengal Wrote: Pretty much all of it.  It is written from a completely one sided point of view.  Never mind that many Americans feel like the entire Special Counsel's Investigation is a farce, based upon plots and lies by jaded intelligence departments.

Stories like this, are completely why affiliates like Fox News and other Conservative media outlets ever came to be.  I'm not saying that both the traditional and Conservative based outlets aren't guilty of bias.  I'm just pointing out that as a Profession, Journalism is supposed to be Party neutral and unbiased.

Even though it is an opinion piece, for the primary news agency in our Nation's Capitol to print this clearly shows just how biased they really are. 

Very well said. The press used to be informative, until their became too many. Then it became a competition for readers/viewers. People born in the 90's and after probably have never experienced turning channels from one affiliate to another and hearing the same story. Now you turn it and you hear two stories simply based on party affiliation, or so it seams. 

I tried to read this article today and then after 1.5 paragraphs, I was tuned out because it was totally biased. It stood out like a bull trying to hide in a heard of sheep. Ridiculous. Would be nice to hear non-biased news. It's no surprise that article written didn't have a comment section from readers. They would have been slammed. Although, the very friendly paper was nice enough to put out a full statement saying the opinion was that of the writer and not necessarily of the paper. Yeah right. Doughe bags!
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Constitutional Crisis is Here! - HarleyDog - 05-22-2018, 07:04 PM