Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Constitutional Crisis is Here!
(05-23-2018, 09:15 AM)SunsetBengal Wrote: Not trying to "prove" anything, as much as just illustrating that plenty of people don't agree with Mr. Robinson's point of view on the matter.  Both sides are trying to lure the reader or viewer into making an opinion that agrees with theirs, it should not be that way.  A simple telling of the facts is suffice, the reader should be allowed to form their own opinion.

You seem irritated by reading or seeing this version of what's going on.  Is that because your mind is already made up, and don't want to accept the possibility that Mr. Robinson's version could be wrong?

:) Not really, no. I'm not irritated at all, I am well aware of that version, it's Trump's version after all. I just do not trust this version, as it is rooted in speculation and partisanship. Which is hard to deny. Also, there's indeed quite a lengthy history - just like Adam Schiff said - of spins like those that have never been proven true or proven not to be true. (Obama wiretapped me! The debunked Steele dossier started the investigation! FISA abuse! Secret society within the FBI! and so on.)

And of course Mr. Robinson could be wrong, although I feel he lays out his case quite convincingly and I do think it's way closer to actual events than the "Obama sent a political spy" version. But, I don't really know, how could I.

Lastly, again, oinion piece vs. journalism. If FOX news disclaimed that Hannity et al. "don't necessarily represent the network's view"... but ok. They don't do that, they present every Trump-defending theory as fact. Which makes the finger pointing at an opinion piece clearly marked as such a little odd.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Constitutional Crisis is Here! - hollodero - 05-23-2018, 09:34 AM