Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Constitutional Crisis is Here!
(05-23-2018, 09:39 AM)bfine32 Wrote: Perhaps because there is nothing to indicate that the Trump campaign did anything shady; unlike the DNC and the Hillary campaign. Folks view it as a sitting president using his powers in a biased manner to influence the results of a National election. 

If this is shown to have any merit I hope quite a few care about it and it is not because they are ignorant. 

Well, "if". If it has merit, I'd be with you. But what if it is shown to be a load of BS, like the wiretapping, the memo and the FISA abuse, the "debunked" Steele dossier etc. - Then no one cares, like no one ever cared, just move on to the next topic and the next pro-Trump spin. FOX even brought a "Seth Rich was murdered" piece, and everyone just moved on.

As for the "there is nothing to indicate the campaign did something shady" part - I wonder how you could possibly know that. You don't have any insight there comparable to the FBI insight. Also, there are clear signs of the opposite. Page had a shady history. Papadopoulos acted shady, Manafort is super-shady, as is Flynn, the undeclared foreign agent. Kushner is extremely shady. That's not just born out of the blue, not just my invention, these things are quite supported by evidence. Page was even on the FBI radar long before Trump because of his dubious Russia connections. So there's that. 
That "folks view it" differently really doesn't mean much, except that what folks believe or are made to believe is not so relevant. That Obama was involved in any investigation is completely unproven to begin with. That the investigation was started for political purposes is completely unproven. That the election was influenced is completely unproven. In fact, no matter the spin, I don't think anyone could possibly claim that the FBI heleped Hillary in the election.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Constitutional Crisis is Here! - hollodero - 05-23-2018, 10:05 AM