Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Constitutional Crisis is Here!
(05-23-2018, 10:16 AM)bfine32 Wrote: Collusion investigation has been going on for over a year and still no collusion has been proven. 

As I said people care because it shows possible bias by a sitting President. The DNC was proven corrupt and Obama did nothing, so of course folks what to know if he used his powers in a biased manner and perhaps abused his power. 

IMO, there's nothing to it; however, I just wanted to give another explanation other than they are ignorant or hate facts.

how do you know? I dont think you are privvy to what is going on behind closed doors concerning the indictments

we had 4 years of benghazi, and 3 years of "but her emails". All republican led, with nothing to show for it

Mueller (who is a republican, appointed by a republican who was appointed by trump) has gotten a lot more done in a year than they ever did against hillary (which was an actual nothing burger)

screaming fake and deep state setup makes you look ridiculous and puts you on par with hillary in the 90s when she claimed monica was a republican plant
People suck

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Constitutional Crisis is Here! - Griever - 05-23-2018, 10:43 AM