Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Constitutional Crisis is Here!
(05-23-2018, 10:16 AM)bfine32 Wrote: Collusion investigation has been going on for over a year and still no collusion has been proven. 

These investigations can take a long time. We won't know what they have found re: collusion for a long time.

(05-23-2018, 10:16 AM)bfine32 Wrote: As I said people care because it shows possible bias by a sitting President. The DNC was proven corrupt and Obama did nothing, so of course folks what to know if he used his powers in a biased manner and perhaps abused his power. 

What could Obama do? The stuff the DNC pulled wasn't criminal, as far as I can tell. The government itself wouldn't have standing to bring a civil suit as they were not the damaged party. The responsibility to act on the corruption of the DNC would rest with the Sanders campaign as they would have the standing to bring a civil suit.

(05-23-2018, 10:16 AM)bfine32 Wrote: IMO, there's nothing to it; however, I just wanted to give another explanation other than they are ignorant or hate facts.

Ignorant is just lacking knowledge of the situation and/or facts in the matter, and that is the main reason I see most of the uproar over this. You giving that explanation for people doesn't remove them from the ignorance pool.
"A great democracy has got to be progressive, or it will soon cease to be either great or a democracy..." - TR

"The test of our progress is not whether we add more to the abundance of those who have much; it is whether we provide enough for those who have too little." - FDR

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Constitutional Crisis is Here! - Belsnickel - 05-23-2018, 11:04 AM