Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
GOP up to 6% point lead in latest generic poll
(05-23-2018, 10:52 AM)jj22 Wrote: There's no forgiving joining forces with our top enemy (the one who has enough nukes pointed at us to wipe us off the map in 5 minutes) to attack a fellow American regardless of how you feel about that American. I don't care what party you belong to, there's no excusing that. How can you guys be so supportive of that and claim to be pro America?

Of course you guys think you can claim that because you believe Hillary and the Dems are the ones who colluded with Russia to I guess have them hack the DNC, HRC, and Podesta, spend months heading up to the election releasing those emails along with the Pro Hillary/OBAMA Justice Department leaking info on Hillary being under investigation while hiding the fact Trump was under Investigation for a far more serious crime than emails....  Alll in the hopes of helping Trump win..... I mean who really believes this? Folks have to stand up for themselves and let it be known they have some sense or they'll always be played for fools by politicians.

Just like you can't claim to be pro law enforcement while spending every day attacking our law enforcement. Truth is Trump supporters care nothing about law enforcement. Remember the "Law and Order" talking point they cheered? Right. That was quick. So much for blue lives mattering. They are losing that talking point more and more every day. They just don't want black people complaining about injustice. But let their POTUS be under investigation and well.... all bets are off. Injustice is rampant they too claim now.

They owe the black community an apology. Hell from the sounds of the complaining about our top law enforcement, yall may want to consider kneeling.

People are seeing through that and it will be tough for Trump to make these claims in 2020. His actions don't support his words. And Trump supporters aren't really pro America, pro law enforcement etc.

Independents will rescue this country since Trump supporters have no true philosophy and they've so painfully played their cards as hypocrites. What we say, you can believe. No spin, no conspiracy theories. No hypocrisy. Join us, quit playing the fool. Love and respect yourself, take a stance and enjoy the ability to stick with it no matter the party.
Glad to see you being more active in the forum 22. As to your point; you're barking up the wrong tree as I have made it known I voted 3rd party.
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Messages In This Thread
RE: GOP up to 6% point lead in latest generic poll - bfine32 - 05-23-2018, 11:56 AM