Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
It's been 461 days since Trump held a press conference?
(05-23-2018, 05:28 PM)TheLeonardLeap Wrote: I wonder how the numbers of previous Presidents would have been changed if Twitter was a thing, and had been a thing for over a decade when they took office.

Will be interesting to see how the next couple of Presidents handle it. Press conferences are less needed when anything you tweet directly goes to over 50m people and instantly gets disseminated across the internet.

Wish I could find the video, but just yesterday a Facebook memory popped up where I commented on watching Fox & Friends 

Quote:I never watch the news...especially in the morning.

30 seconds of CBS and I heard about Thailand's coup and a girl escaping from captivity after 10 years along with a report on the problem with the VA.

30 seconds of FOX & Friends and I heard the President didn't answer a question so he must be afraid to take questions in case he doesn't know the answer and he should fire people who mess up even if they are good people or he's not a good leader.

No wonder some people don't know anything these days. There is no separation if news and opinion.

That was 2014!  LMAO!

Anyway taking questions and answering them (to me) is still better than ranting tweeting statements with no one to question or challenge them directly.
[Image: giphy.gif]
Your anger and ego will always reveal your true self.

Messages In This Thread
RE: It's been 461 days since Trump held a press conference? - GMDino - 05-23-2018, 05:49 PM