Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New policy requires on-field players, personnel to stand for anthem
(05-24-2018, 09:20 PM)HarleyDog Wrote: But why? Holy BeJesus? It's 2 minutes? I'm supposed to hear angry rhetoric all day long but I can't get 2 minutes of a song and flag? I can't watch a tv show without stuff being shoved down my throat and the same for the news? So why is 2 minutes of freedom such a bad thing? Is it because in that 2 minutes I refuse to be bothered by noise and be proud of the flag that is waiving and the sacrifices many gave to defend it? There are thousands upon thousands of people, who are not white, that laid their life down for that flag and the same anthem gave them hope. 

We shouldn't have removed the pledge of allegiance in schools. Our politicians are whores now and not representatives to have let things go this far. This is why many think think like they do? Would you pick up a weapon and defend this country? Or would you do it on an X-Box? Seriously, that's not a personal attack, but reality and suffering is not known by most in this country like it was during our parents and grandparents age. War, famine, standing in line for hours for bread. That shit really happened. So to have an overpaid athlete who has done nothing kneel and act like he is the people? It's sad. He speaks for limelight and self service. 

Many blacks, whites, mexicans, and even muslims died for that very flag and anthem some protest. They don't have a clue. However, since it's television, the youth follow for some reason and we have what we have today. Total disrespect. With the way this country is going, there will be no one to defend it in many years to come. Lay down your weapons and see what happens. we will be back to slavery, but as a country. There will be no damn free ride like some enjoy. There will be no disability. If your legs are broken, you will do what your told or die from hunger. Nobody will do things to save others and they wont get a check in the mail each week for sitting on their bums. There will be no education except that which is required to survive that people learn themselves. Goodness, what a selfish, self serving entitled society in which we live. And it's these people who are trying to change the world. 

SMH.

I like your style cowboy. 
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Messages In This Thread
RE: New policy requires on-field players, personnel to stand for anthem - bfine32 - 05-24-2018, 09:54 PM