Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New policy requires on-field players, personnel to stand for anthem
(05-25-2018, 09:37 AM)Sociopathicsteelerfan Wrote: Sure, but the left engage in this behavior as well.  I say the left as you used "god and country" in your points, which is an obvious allusion to right leaning people.  The left claim to love free speech, but start a riot when Milo is going to speak.  The left embrace diversity but want a "no white people day".  These are extreme examples, to be sure, but they illustrate that claiming "I'm offended" is not tied to one ideology.

What this thread clearly illustrates is exactly why the NFL should not have allowed these protests from the jump, because they have nothing to do with their product and are extremely polarizing.  Whatever you think of the opinions on the protest, pro and con, that fact that people are forming any opinion on something other than the quality of the NFL product means the NFL should prohibit the activity.  It's a business, not a political platform.

I'm aware the left has its own self-serving agendas. Id hardly be the miserable cynic of a libertarian I am today if I didn't see that .
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Messages In This Thread
RE: New policy requires on-field players, personnel to stand for anthem - Nately120 - 05-25-2018, 09:51 AM