Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What's the knock on Preston Brown?
(05-30-2018, 02:24 PM)sandwedge Wrote: I have a feeling we are going to be surprised by Vigil this year

I love my Bengals,I have been a die-hard fan since 1968 so I have seen it all,believe that.Heres my concerns about this 2018 team.Number one,everyone is unproven including the coaches which I think are not that good.The two biggest weaknesses on this team is ANDY DALTON,who is not a leader,in fact he sucks at trying to lead anything,and Marvin Lewis,who is way too conservative and lacks game time decisions.Those two alone is gonna cost us 7 games.I just am not getting a feel that these coaches know how to jell a team and have the killer attitude to win each sunday.When the nfl pundits come out with their rankings,its not that they hate the bungles as they call us,its just they know how this franchise is going to approach each week and with our tough division,its easy to see why they pick the steelers to win every year.They do not have any one in this division to play as physical as they do.They simple knock hell out of you all 60 minutes until you tag out.And the other reason I believe this is at best an 8 and 8 team is everyone else in football got a ton better as well as us.I hope every year we can finally break out,but after 45 years of insanity,I give up.Marvin should have been replaced with a better coach,and to get THAT GUY,you need to pay them serious cash and have a research team to go out and find him,not the family tree !!!!!!!
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: What's the knock on Preston Brown? - fortyyearfan - 05-30-2018, 05:37 PM