Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
PRESEASON WRAP - Pros and Cons
(09-04-2015, 01:03 PM)PlayerFormerlyKnownAsMousecop Wrote: I have to comment about this, not to go off on too much of a tangent here, but the wet panties for AJ Mccaron has to stop.

If we've ever needed any proof that Dalton haters are simply just blowing off steam, it's the fact that everyone who has ever criticized Andy Dalton has firmly attached themselves to AJ Mccaron's nutsack (maybe with the exception of Toast Jones, but I'm looking at you CornerBlitz).

To be frank, Mccaron wouldn't be able to accomplish half of what Dalton has and he never will.

Mccaron will never throw for 33 YD's passes in a season. He will never lead a team to the playoffs (let alone start an entire season, as Dalton has done 4 years in a row), and he will never have a winning record as a starting quarterback.

Mccaron has not shown the ability to perform at a pro-level consistently, and he is likely unable to do so. Causing a stir at the quarterback position for a pipedream will have more trickle down effect that fans realize, hopefully it doesn't affect the team too much...

There is no quarterback controversy. Andy Dalton is the starting quarterback. Nothing to see here. Move along...

For one.  I am not a Dalton hater.  I'm a realist and for some reason people draw a line in the sand on this issue.  I don't have to hate Dalton to like what AJ has done.  You just took a guy who has shown well as a backup in the preseason and just verbally shit all over him.  for what ? because you need to rally the troops for Dalton ?  

What takes this even a step further is that you are speaking as if there ever was Quarterback Controversy spoken about anywhere in my post.  This is observations and concerns from the preseason.  Nothing more and nothing less.  If you're not concerned about Dalton's consistency than you're wearing blinders and its a waste of time to even talk to people.  You have made up your mind that you're right and everyone else is wrong.  

McCarron may never start for this team, but he will be a starter in this league.  The tape from this preseason alone will get the get a chance to make a team and until then he will serve as  our best backup option and may develop down the line into our starter depending on how things pan out. 

As far as McCarron not throwing for 33 YD's ? Lead a team to the playoffs or have a winning record..  you frankly sound really uneducated.  The guy has played in 3 preseason PROFESSIONAL GAMES and shown well in all 3.  that's pretty consistent all things considered. 

..... more on the topic of preseason pros and cons.... and less of stomping your feet like a 5 year old

[Image: giphy.gif]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
PRESEASON WRAP - Pros and Cons - Okeana - 09-04-2015, 10:38 AM
RE: PRESEASON WRAP - Pros and Cons - McC - 09-04-2015, 04:58 PM
RE: PRESEASON WRAP - Pros and Cons - McC - 09-04-2015, 04:56 PM
RE: PRESEASON WRAP - Pros and Cons - McC - 09-04-2015, 05:04 PM
RE: PRESEASON WRAP - Pros and Cons - McC - 09-04-2015, 05:05 PM
RE: PRESEASON WRAP - Pros and Cons - McC - 09-04-2015, 05:11 PM
RE: PRESEASON WRAP - Pros and Cons - McC - 09-04-2015, 05:14 PM
RE: PRESEASON WRAP - Pros and Cons - McC - 09-04-2015, 05:09 PM
RE: PRESEASON WRAP - Pros and Cons - Okeana - 09-04-2015, 01:24 PM