Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
SCOTUS Rules About Colorodo Baker
(06-04-2018, 10:13 PM)bfine32 Wrote: We can assume what they meant by narrow all day; but the decision was not narrow, it was 7-2. I can say I listen to npr quite regularly at work and they are drifting more and more to the left. I suppose they are banking on the liberal dollars keeping them afloat; good luck with that. It's sad because during the election they were the most unbiased site out there, but something has changed. 

https://www.mrc.org/bozells-column/npr-admits-liberal-bias

Quote:Last week, NPR's own official ombudsman, Jeffrey Dvorkin, admitted a liberal bias in NPR's talk programming. The daily program "Fresh Air with Terry Gross" - a 60-minute talk show about the arts, literature, and also politics - airs on 378 public-radio stations across the fruited plain. Gross recently became a hot topic on journalism Web sites for first having a friendly, giggly interview with "satirist" Al Franken, promoting his obnoxious screed against conservatives on September 3, and then on October 8, unloading an accusatory, hostile interview on Bill O'Reilly. She pressed the Fox host to respond to the obnoxious attacks of Franken and other critics. Dvorkin ruled: "Unfortunately, the [O'Reilly] interview only served to confirm the belief, held by some, in NPR's liberal media bias....

That's just one excerpt, but the article is worth a read.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23

Messages In This Thread
RE: SCOTUS Rules About Colorodo Baker - SunsetBengal - 06-04-2018, 10:26 PM