Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Trump disinvited Eagles to the White House
(06-06-2018, 05:57 PM)HarleyDog Wrote: This is a fair question. Although I don't have a lot of time to address, I want to. I will attempt to address this when I have time. But I can tell you, I feel there have been a lot of positives. The economy has had a shot in the arm. Many jobs are out there and they pay better. People are getting some of their (as Pelosi calls it) bread crumbs back to feed their own families. Plus, working in a very overregulated trucking industry, there has been some relief. Jobs are being saved and the (rather you have been informed or not) driver shortage that was quickly going to cripple this country could possibly be on the cusp of a turn around. There are several reasons why I say what I say and these are just a few.

My taxes are lower, I keep more money, and even though there is a lot of work to be done, I'm hoping he goes there. He has kept more promises than any President that I can remember, and has also failed a few. 

TBH, I dislike the left and the right. I think neither have our best interest at heart. But in my 50yrs of hearing promises with most not being answered and many times voting for the lesser evil? He's done better than most. 

What specific regulations has he removed from the trucking industry.

Regulations do not just arise out of thin air in attempts to harm industry.  Regulations generally arise out of a need to protect the general populations.  And although I hear a lot about "over regulation" I can usually not get any details when I ask exactly which regulations need to be repealed.  So I am interested in hearing some details about what he has done to help the trucking industry.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Trump disinvited Eagles to the White House - fredtoast - 06-06-2018, 06:58 PM