Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Player gets booed for upholding personal convictions
(06-06-2018, 10:20 PM)Dill Wrote: 1. Other than the fact she refused to report to the National team because they would wear a rainbow jersey, violating her personal Christian convictions.

2. Does your Grandma think drinking is a choice? Before using her as an example, you might ask her if she thinks drinking should be legal. Also ask her if sinners are ok as they are or should be discouraged from sinning.

3. Other than the fact she refused to don a gay pride jersey out of "personal convictions." 

4. If there is no indication that this "rational lady" thinks gays are sinners and sin degrades the world, then what is the point of refusing the jersey if gays are "ok"? 

5. The answer is--no point. Her personal lady conviction is that they are not ok. Because of who they are.
1. So someone discriminates because they choose not to wear a piece of clothing. Thanks for letting the world know how perverted the liberal's view of discrimination has become.

2. Of course granny thinks drinking is a choice, but one some folks have a compulsion to do. I'll check with granny on if she think drinking should be legal, but I fail to see the point.

3. Once again no idea why you are using the quotes maybe someone else can explain it to me; as you have chosen not to. But for an answer see #1

4. You with the quotes again; I can only assume there is some point you think you are making in your head. There is plenty indication that this lady thinks homosexual relationship are a sin and that sin degrades the world. Much like the quotes I have no idea of the point you are trying to make here.

5. Once again you have no idea who she views as ok, your hate just leads you to make assumptions. 
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Messages In This Thread
RE: Player gets booed for upholding personal convictions - bfine32 - 06-06-2018, 10:42 PM