Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Player gets booed for upholding personal convictions
(06-06-2018, 10:44 PM)bfine32 Wrote: 1. So someone discriminates because they choose not to wear a piece of clothing. Thanks for letting the world know how perverted the liberal's view of discrimination has become.

2. Of course granny thinks drinking is a choice, but one some folks have a compulsion to do. I'll check with granny on if she think drinking should be legal, but I fail to see the point.

3. Once again no idea why you are using the quotes maybe someone else can explain it to me; as you have chosen not to. But for an answer see #1

4. You with the quotes again; I can only assume there is some point you think you are making in your head. There is plenty indication that this lady thinks homosexual relationship are a sin and that sin degrades the world. Much like the quotes I have no idea of the point you are trying to make here.

5. Once again you have no idea who she views as ok, your hate just leads you to make assumptions. 

LOL Your "lady" didn't go on the 700 Club and tell everyone she refused to join the National team because they were going to make her "wear a piece of clothing" any more than people booed her simply because she stood up for personal convictions.

So you agree, this soccer lady thinks gayness is sin and sin degrades the world.  But you claim I have no idea whom she views as ok.  Only "hate" leads me to assume she would think gays are not ok. The people whose month she would not celebrate.  Replace "piece of clothing" with "acknowledge gays as equal and equally human" and you'll get my point clearly enough.

I don't generally call men "gentlemen" when I am talking about them, especially sports figures.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Messages In This Thread