Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Player gets booed for upholding personal convictions
(06-07-2018, 12:40 PM)PhilHos Wrote: "It's a constant reminder that no matter how corrupt this world becomes, he will never leave us or foraske us." At the point she's made this statement, she's speaking in generalties. So, I'll grant you that it's POSSIBLE that she considers same sex marriage to be part of the world being corrupt, that's a far cry from saying that she absolutely believes that same sex marriage is a corruption. You're taking one statement she made and completely creating your own message from it that she wasn't even making.

Even more funny to me, is that her message is one of LOVE - of LOVING others and treating them with respect, even gay people (something that I wish more Christians would do) and you're shitting on it because you disagree with her religion.

Oh, I don't doubt that she has a problem with same sex marriag being legal. I'm just taking issue with your penchant for making shit up about things people supposedly say.

How does her message of love and treating gay people with respect square with her refusal to wear the jersey?  Surely there must be something about gays that is not to be loved or respected, or why do that, and follow it up with talk about worldly corruption.

Bfine says she just didn't want to wear a piece of cloth.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Messages In This Thread
RE: Player gets booed for upholding personal convictions - Dill - 06-07-2018, 02:21 PM