Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Corruption on a scale we haven't seen in WH for Centuries
(06-07-2018, 02:40 PM)XenoMorph Wrote: And where did all that money Obama borrow go?  most of it overseas....

Find it funny Dems cry wolf so much while doing the same or worse....

Money is wasted or not spent on the taxpayers under all administrations going way back. One of the ones I remember under Obama was the $500 million loaned to a solar panel company or something in California, only for them to go bankrupt soon after.

But what jj22 is referring to is when deals like this happen for personal gain of the politician. Kind of like the scene in Shawshank when the warden gives the contractor a pie with cash in it, so he can get more kickbacks for his prisoners doing the work instead.

Now there is no proof this has happened, though a lot of rumors that include some coincidences of it being a possibility. Now if his family business is making a profit directly from his presidential decisions with a direct connection involved, then to me that is impeachable. I dont care what party that politician is in.
“Don't give up. Don't ever give up.” - Jimmy V

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Messages In This Thread
RE: Corruption on a scale we haven't seen in WH for Centuries - Millhouse - 06-07-2018, 04:14 PM