Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
SCOTUS Rules About Colorodo Baker
(06-07-2018, 05:02 PM)Dill Wrote: Well, I applaud your sense of integrity then. But it is kind of hard sometimes to know which sins are worst and how to treat sinners.

It was all clear back in the 8th century BCE, then this Jesus guy started hanging out with prostitutes and making a fuss about who should cast the first stone.  "Forgive those who trespass against you" and "turn the other cheek."  The only people he seemed to clearly dislike were money changers.

Not a religious role model for USA 2018. Paul is a little help, at least.

It's sad, but far, far, FAR too many Christians have CLEARLY never read the Bible. I would actually not be surprised if more atheists have read the Bible than Christians (not percentage about total number of each group). 

Read the New Testament more and you'll see that Jesus may have disliked money changers but He aboslutely loathed the Pharisees and teachers of the law (think of when He called them a "brood of vipers" for example). I gotta think that He would have the same opinion of many pastors and preachers in America today.

I've said it many a time (not so much on here but definitely in most of the Sunday School classes I've been in and taught) but the greatest enemy of Christianity are Christians.
[Image: giphy.gif]

Messages In This Thread
RE: SCOTUS Rules About Colorodo Baker - PhilHos - 06-07-2018, 05:11 PM